Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Children

I was very proud of my children.  Whatever they were doing in school I was interested in.  They were all well behaved.  I never had to spank one of them.  If I said Bill remember curfew, he was always on time.  Ron would always be straggling in a half hour late.  He was always a free spirit, but he was so cute.
Bill was our first child.  He was born in the army hospital in San Antonio, Fort Sam Houston.  Bill cost $10.50.  Ron cost 12.50, because I had to stay about two days longer, something tore or something because he was a big baby.  My brother happened to be stationed there as a secretary, he had asthma so he couldn't do the regular military so he did the book work at the hospital there. 




Bill, from the time he was born he was the perfect baby, and growing up as a teenager, as long as he was at home he was the perfect son.  His teacher Mrs. Casson asked if he was born in England, because he has an accent.  He had his own word, he had his own language.  Of course he outgrew that.  He called bananas "ningas".  We called grandma Beifuss "bomo" because he couldn't pronounce grandma.  You just couldn't have had a better son, I don't see how.  My dad just loved him to pieces.  He was really a good model for Ron, what Billy said Ron believed.  He is such a wonderful human being.  We didn't have to correct him on anything.







 Bill's favorite book was called "The Happy Family". Ron's favorite book was about a train that kept getting off the tracks.  Thats the difference between the two of them right there.


Ron has always been very creative, and would collect things.  He always loved to sing, Ron was always a singer.  Ron has a very high IQ, I never told him that, but I found that out.  I've gone to two numerologists, each time I went she would point to Ron's birthday and say this is your genius.  She said the only thing is he is a free soul, so he needs to make sure he stays disciplined.  He would be an excellent minister or attorney, but he's got to keep his life in order.





Bob was a very quiet child, he had asthma and allergies, but he was the most adorable little boy.  He looked chinese.  He was not a pretty baby, but he ended up the prettiest little boy.  He was much quieter than Bill and Ron.  Whole different personality.  Those three boys are all different.  They all have there different personalities and different likes.  The only things Bob and Ron have in common is music.




All my boys know how to fix things, and there dad didn't fix anything.  They can do anything as far as I know.  They were all good students.


Beth.  Oh she was just a sweet little girl.  Never had to scold her.  She wasn't very talkative, she's on the quiet side.  I think she's wonderful.  She was a girl scout.  I was satisfied with my boys, but I wanted a girl.  when I was nursing her one day Bill came and said, "Well you got what you wanted."  And it was true.  She was the prettiest baby and she had a full head of dark hair, and it was like it was styled.  She had so much hair. All of my kids were born with dark hair and then they all turned blonde.  Beth was what I call a very sweet little girl.  Her teachers loved her.



 One time when Ron was three years old I scolded him and he turned to me and said, "You shouldn't scold me, I'm just a little boy."  Another time we were all going to the movies and one of the boys slammed the door and the cat was there, it cut the cats tail right in the middle.  That cat never bled though.  I always let the kids have a cat.  I always wanted them to have a pet.  Ron had white rats, but the neighbors dog came and killed them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment